Forums

Forum Home > Ban appeal > GonzoMan

GonzoMan

Name:

GonzoMan

Date of ban:

July 29th, 2012

Why you were banned:

The reason for my ban is unknown to me, I went out for a family gathering and was there from about 2:00PM EST to 9:40PM EST. When I went to get on Minecraft, it said that I am banned. It didn't List any reason so this area is a little hard to fill out. I have an idea that it might have something to do with the map reset maybe? Who knows.

Who banned you:

Unknown. Refer to above.

Paragraph apology: This area is a bit difficult to type in, because I'm not even sure what i'm apologizing for. What ever it was I'm sorry though... I wish to continue to play on Funkytown, and hope to be unbanned soon.

Explanation of why you want to continue to play on Funkytown: Funkytown is a place where I have been playing since 1.8 Release, so I've been here a while and know a lot of the people who do play here. Its one of the few servers where I'm part of the Good ol' boys club, and I have my 100$ donater status, so you know I like it... all in all I enjoy the pvp and the interactions with both news players and old. new being those who haven't been here for over 3 months xD.

July 29, 2012 at 9:50 PM Flag Quote & Reply

danokenny11
Administrator

This isn the reason your banned http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TiRw1Ib4C2k

July 30, 2012 at 6:45 PM Flag Quote & Reply

GonzoMan

I remember that... they both kept doing the same thing back and forth, one came one way, I shot him, the other came the other way. its not a hack, they're just dumb as a rock.

July 30, 2012 at 7:58 PM Flag Quote & Reply

danokenny11
Administrator

you can stay banned for lying

July 30, 2012 at 9:42 PM Flag Quote & Reply

GonzoMan

Lol ok, still don't have aimbot. He didn't show the first part, so all you see is about half their trys to attack me, you miss the first few where they do the same thing over and over again. Plus I'd been missing all day... if I had an aimbot I'd certainly not be missing.

July 31, 2012 at 1:22 PM Flag Quote & Reply

GonzoMan

Also, am I permabanned or week banned?

July 31, 2012 at 1:23 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Lounacy

Looking at that video there is no way you could possibly not be hacking, i may be wrong, but its my opinion, 

--

Youngest staff, and the only english one WOOO

July 31, 2012 at 3:31 PM Flag Quote & Reply

selim97

Thats Hacks Every Time When I Did Run Thoards Him I got Hit.

--

Selim Yildiz

July 31, 2012 at 5:16 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.